DataTAAG supports all of your organizational requirements including discovery, planning and design activities. We will identify your cyber security requirements and deliver the highest levels of protection for your existing infrastructure, budget, staff resources, and specific business requirements.
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Operations Centers (SOC)
- Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Secure Email Gateways (SEG)
- Secure Web Gateways (SWG)
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)
DataTAAG employs a team of enterprise security architects who understand enterprise security challenges and who are certified with the highest levels of accreditation from the leading security manufacturers in the world.
DataTAAG provides comprehensive management of your security projects, minimizing costs and freeing your staff to focus on higher value activities. We closely monitor tasks, people and milestones in the field to keep your project on schedule, and can provide 24/7 support to the project during critical phases.
DataTAAG sells, deploys and optimizes leading third party information security hardware and software, after assessing its relevance to the project at hand.
DataTAAG safeguards your business data from advanced mobile threats, implementing secure mobile access to business documents ensuring you can deploy and defend devices with confidence. We provide simple, unified management and policy enforcement to identify the data security, network security, advanced threat prevention, forensics and remote access VPN for complete endpoint protection
DataTAAG supports products from leading vendors, including:
- And others
DataTAAG’s engineers have specialized training in each technology that we support and act as an extension of a client’s internal team to troubleshoot and maintain devices under management.