Attivo Networks – Deception Technology to outmanoeuvre and reveal in-network threats
Attivo Networks® is the leader in deception for cyber security defense. Founded in 2011, Attivo Networks provides a comprehensive deception and response platform for early post-compromise threat detection and accelerated incident response. Deception Technology provides early and accurate threat detection with centralized management for an evolving attack surface.
Threats have proven that they can bypass perimeter defences and a new approach is needed to quickly and accurately detect in-network threats.
- Reveal In-network Threats
- Attractive Decoys
- Credential Lures
- Ransomware Bait
- Data Deceptions
- Early and Accurate Detection
- Lateral Movement and Credential Theft
- Ever-changing Threat Landscape
- Evolving Attack Surface
- Accelerated Incident Response
- Advanced Attack Analysis
- Substantiated Alerts
- Automated Incident Response
- Threat Path Visibility and Attack
Splunk – Improve Your Security Posture by Using Splunk as Your SIEM/UEBA
Splunk Enterprise is a software product that enables you to search, analyse, and visualize the machine-generated data gathered from the websites, applications, sensors, devices, and so on, that comprise your IT infrastructure or business.
Thousands of organizations rely on Splunk as the single source of truth to help drive better, faster security decisions. Splunk’s analytics-driven SIEM provides:
- Visibility: Enhance incident response and investigations using security and non-security data collected across your organization.
- Context: Collect, aggregate, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations.
- Efficiency: Streamline security operations by conducting rapid investigations using ad-hoc searches as well as static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities.
- A Big Data Platform: Using a modern, big data platform enables you to scale and solve a wide range of security uses cases for SOC, SecOps and compliance.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Use on-premises, in the Cloud or in hybrid environments depending on your workloads and use cases.
- Behavioural Analytics: Uses machine learning detected anomalies data to optimize SecOps and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to threats and attacks.
IMPERVA – Protect your applications
We help you protect what matters most; your business-critical data and applications—both in the cloud and on-premises—from cyber-attacks and internal threats. Platform is fast to deploy, easily managed and intelligent—always evolving to keep up with cybercriminals.
We protect cloud applications, websites, web applications, critical databases, files and Big Data repositories from hackers and insider threats—ultimately protecting your data—the one thing that matters most.
Web Application Security
Web attacks, DDoS, site scraping, and fraud—your websites are under siege. Prevent breaches and downtime by protecting your applications and data wherever they are located.
Between theft risks and compliance requirements—determining the best security measures for your company can be a daunting task. Protect your data while providing high-fidelity compliance and security results.
The greatest threat to enterprise security is its people. Detection and containment requires detailed understanding of users and their behaviour.
Gigamon – Network/Infrastructure/Security Visibility Platform
Maximize performance of security and networking tools. Gigamon help organizations make threats more visible across their cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments. Customers rely on this technology to help them be more agile and cut costs.
Gigamon focus on the following aspects of optimizing existing Security investments of our customers:-
- Shared service layer between Network Ops and Security Ops
- Reduce Security Tool Sprawl
- Increase existing security tool efficiency by providing the right traffic to the right tools
- Reduce complexity of security infrastructure
The business value as described by our customers include:-
- Increased efficiency and reduced complexity of security prevention stack
- Access to and control of data for improved visibility everywhere
- Improve confidence in security posture
Infoblox – Network control with Secure DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI)
Infoblox brings intelligence, insight, and automation to solve your toughest networking challenges. Infoblox puts you in command over the shifting network landscape in ways you won’t find anywhere else. We empower you to overcome any networking obstacles you face today—and down the road.
Infoblox is the industry’s first network intelligence platform. For 17 years, Infoblox has been the market leader for core network services, including DNS, DHCP, and IP address management, a category known as DDI.
With Infoblox products and solutions, your organization can:
- Centralize and automate core network services
- Maintain 99.999% availability with native redundancy features
- Harness context-aware threat intelligence to defend against attacks
- Gain complete visibility across your diverse, multi-vendor network infrastructure
- Efficiently manage network assets whether they reside in physical, virtual, or cloud environments
- It automates your hunt and finds threats sooner to dramatically reduce investigation and response times.
- Sensors on every end-point silently monitor your entire environment without impacting user productivity. Our technology starts hunting immediately, no rule-writing required and we deploy in as little as 24 hours.
- All the data from the sensors is constantly relayed to the Hunting Engine. It remembers, relates and connects past and present activities and continuously grows stronger, smarter and more effective.
- Using machine learning algorithms, the Hunting Engine recognizes behaviours that even the most sophisticated AV can’t, including file less malware and lateral movement. It connects seemingly unrelated or benign events to reveal the full scope of the attack.
- Its custom-built in-memory graph is the heart of the Hunting Engine. It interrogates every endpoint by asking 8 million questions per second, 24/7 to uncover malicious tools and tactics.
- Its Response Interface presents the end-to-end malicious operation. You can delve deep into individual processes, discover how the adversary gained access, and remediate with precision. With less time spent on investigation and response, your top talent can focus on higher-level work.
- Very high fidelity in detecting threats using threat behaviors
- AI Brain comes with supervised formulas and non-supervised formulas, making it effective in compromise assessment same minute it is deployed, and builds visibility over time
- Very low noise and false positives
- Agent-less, and fully on Prem. We deploy our sensors passively in your network traffic to inspect north-south and east-west flows. Our AI brain can scale to read Metadata from hundreds of sensors
- Physical sensors appliances, and virtual sensors are available. Sensors options include 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, 20GB of throughput
- Automating detection to real time
- Automating response using eco partners utilizing your perimeter security products
- Two-way integration with most SIEM solutions including QRadar, ArCSight, Splunk, and LogRythm
- Application connectivity and dependencies across cloud and physical networks
- Security policy changes
- Security policy management
- Complex multi-vendor, multi-technology environments
- Compliance and audit preparation
- Network and cloud topology and segmentation
- Automatically triage events to eliminate noise from your workload
- Pre-fetch threat intelligence to support your decision making
- Orchestrate complex workflows to improve efficiency and precision
- Execute actions in seconds instead of minutes, hours, or more if performed manually
- Choose the right response with more than 1,000+ APIs and 200+ apps supported in the Phantom Platform
- Build playbooks quickly and without coding using the Phantom visual playbook editor
Cybereason – Most powerful cybersecurity analytics platform – NGAV | EDR | AI HUNTING
Built from the ground up to secure your enterprise, Cybereason’s full-stack, behaviour-based hunting system analyses more data, more deeply, than anyone else in the market — giving you unprecedented visibility and the power to stay one step ahead of the ever-evolving threat.
Vectra – Security that thinks – The ultimate AI-powered cyberattack-detection and threat-hunting platform.
It’s time for security to get smarter. Attackers are already in your network, looking for an opportunity to steal high-value data or further their goals. The ultimate AI-powered cybersecurity thinking machine does the hard work. It continuously listens, thinks, remembers and anticipates the next move of an attack in Realtime. When the platform is plugged into the network, it automatically learns what it needs to know and establishes a baseline behaviour of the devices connected to the network. Solution gets updated automatically via a cloud service, so protection is always up to date.
Its Cognito platform correlates threats, prioritizes hosts based on risk and provides rich context to empower response with existing security systems, reducing security operations workload by 168x.
Vectra has been supplying sensors and AI brains to hundreds of customers around the world, for more than 4 years, with a total customer satisfaction, and almost 100% renewal rate, reflecting the value our customers see when deploying our solution.
Key differentiators to our solution:
Tuffin – Orchestrate Your Network, Securely
Tufin® is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. This comprehensive solution for network security management providing visibility, change tracking, analysis and auditing for firewall policies, network devices and cloud platforms (Vmware, Openstack, Cisco, Amazon, Azure):
You can gain visibility and control end-to-end for:
CyberSponse – Security Automation and Orchestration Platform
Integrate your team, processes, and tools together. SOAR tools help you work smarter. It helps automate repetitive tasks to force multiply your team’s efforts and better focus your attention on mission-critical decisions. It also helps reduce dwell times with automated detection and investigation. Reduce response times with playbooks that execute at machine speed. Its feature includes Automation, Orchestration, Collaboration, Event Management, Case Management, Reporting & Metrics.
Cofense – End-to-End Phishing Mitigation
Cofense focuses on engaging the human–your last line of defence after a phish bypasses other technology – and enabling incident response teams to quickly analyse and respond to targeted phishing attacks.
Despite record investments in cyber security technology, the data continues to paint a bleak picture:
- 91% of breaches start with spear phishing
- 146 Days – the average time to identify a breach
- 82 Days – the average time to contain a breach
- $4 Million – the global average cost of a data breach
How it Works?
- Prepares employees to be more resilient and vigilant against targeted cyber attacks
- Empowers employees to easily report suspicious emails to the internal security teams in a timely manner
- Provides incident responders with the ability to effectively prioritize, analyse, and act on suspect email reports detected by employees
- Provides human-vetted phishing threat intelligence to quickly verify and validate reported threats for faster incident response
More than 100 million users in 150 countries rely on Sophos’ complete security solutions as the best protection against complex threats and data loss. Simple to deploy, manage, and use, Sophos’ award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions are backed by SophosLabs—a global network of threat intelligence centers.
Sophos products allow you to secure every end point of your network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to web and email traffic and mobile devices.
Moreover, Sophos Cloud realizes the only integrated security solution that protects Windows and Mac and manages mobile devices. A simple, intuitive user experience makes Sophos Cloud effortless to deploy, manage and maintain.
VMware NSX- Security with NSX Data Centre
VMware NSX Data Centre delivers consistent, automatable network security to workloads no matter where they live — from the data centre, to the cloud, to the edge. With NSX Data Centre, network security policies can be defined based on application contexts and enforced on every individual workload, without the need to touch the physical network.
The Traditional approach of securing data centres only emphasise on stronger perimeter protection to keep threats outside the perimeter. This approach turns out to be ineffective when it comes to advanced persistent threats and coordinated attacks.
Network virtualization platform for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), delivering networking and security entirely in software, abstracted from the underlying physical infrastructure.
Security use cases for NSX Data Center include:
- Micro-Segment Critical Applications
- Secure Virtual Desktop Infrastructures and Mobile Devices
- Dynamically Insert Third-Party Security Services
- Create DMZs Anywhere
- Agentless Anti-Virus with Guest Introspection
- Test-Drive Micro-segmentation
Airwatch by vmware- Enterprise Mobility Management
Manage every device, every app and every mobile use case with VMware’s leading Enterprise Mobility Management Technology
VMware AirWatch technology enables you to support every endpoint and every user from a single management console and helps ensure enterprise security at every layer. AirWatch enhances mobile productivity by allowing employees to connect and work anytime, anywhere, on any device they choose.
VMware AirWatch powers VMware Workspace ONE, the integrated digital workspace platform.
VMware AirWatch provides following benefits:
- Unifies Endpoint Management
- Protects Corporate Apps and Data on Any Network
- Supports the Complete App Lifecycle
- Automates Processes and Delivers Intelligent Insights